Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The authors retain copyright under the CC BY license. However, authors have to sign a form agreeing to the publication of their article under the CC BY license.
“Al-Duhaa”, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This journal site collects personal information, such as names and email addresses, solely for the purposes stated within the journal. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and therefore, we do not share this information with any third party or for any other purpose beyond the scope of this journal.
We believe that our users have a right to know how their personal information is being used, and we are transparent in our policies and practices regarding data collection, storage, and usage. We value the trust that our users place in us and strive to maintain the highest ethical standards in all aspects of our operations.